The Love and Good Deeds Crier
Welcome to The Love and Good Deeds Crier. As our guest, you may view any of our topics located here. If you would like further participation, please register with us and log in. This will give you the opportunity to reply to posts, offer suggestions, post events, and interact with other members. Thank you for visiting our forum!
Welcome to The Love and Good Deeds Crier. As our guest, you may view any of our topics located here. If you would like further participation, please register with us and log in. This will give you the opportunity to reply to posts, offer suggestions, post events, and interact with other members. Thank you for visiting our forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Before placing a post, please consider: Is this post edifying and encouraging to the growth of my fellow Christian brothers and sisters? Thank you!
Latest topics
» Muslim Seekers
Muslim Seekers Clock10Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:14 am by Tink

» His by Another Name
Muslim Seekers Clock10Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:07 am by Tink

» From Seekers to Jesus Followers
Muslim Seekers Clock10Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:05 am by Tink

» God´s Unconventional Methods
Muslim Seekers Clock10Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:07 am by Tink

» A Brief Overview of Islam Practice
Muslim Seekers Clock10Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 am by Tink

» Known by Their Fruit
Muslim Seekers Clock10Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 am by Tink

» God-Fearing Seekers
Muslim Seekers Clock10Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 am by Tink

» A True Neighbor
Muslim Seekers Clock10Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:09 am by Tink

» Proof of Salvation
Muslim Seekers Clock10Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 am by Tink

Introduction
Muslim Seekers Clock10Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm by Tink
After the 9/11 attacks and other recent terrorist threats, Americans, including Christians, have become increasingly fearful of the Islamic religion. As a result, there is heightened security at airports, war in Afghanistan, books about Islam, disagreements on the wisdom of having a Mosque near Ground Zero, and a pastor threatening to burn several Qur’ans. People are afraid to trust any Muslim …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Love and Good Deeds Crier on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Love and Good Deeds Crier on your social bookmarking website

Muslim Seekers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tink
Admin
Tink

Muslim Seekers Empty
PostMuslim Seekers

Muslim Seekers

Many Muslims, devoutly following the requirements of their religion, are seeking for more. They are seeking and crying out to know God—that he would reveal himself to them. Wow! As Christians, this longing ought to excite us—it ought to drive us to show them who Jesus Christ is—God Incarnate! These Muslims are hungry and eager for him!

If we understand a bit more about the Islam religion, we will see how incredible this really is. Islam teaches that God is holy and that he cannot be near sin. The Bible teaches this as well. For the Muslim, however, God is so holy that if he were to ever reveal himself to sinful humanity, he could not be God. He would have tainted himself. This is a big reason why Muslims find it difficult to accept Jesus as God—he was tainted by living among humanity.

But this belief creates a huge void in the Islam religion—and Muslims can sense it. Even though their faith teaches them that they could never personally know God, they desire it—they are crying out for it. “God [gave all men life] so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us” (Acts 17:27). Despite the barrier Islam has erected, God is breaking through and is revealing himself to these seekers.

A common time for these revelations is during the month of Ramadan. As practicing Muslims are observing their fasting and prayer, God is coming to them in dreams and visions. He is coming to them in the form of Jesus Christ saying, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life” (John 14:6). And just like the story my friend shared, Muslims are coming to know Jesus as their Savior in this way.

In an e-mail, a friend shared that a Muslim seeker “experienced first-hand in visions the precious Lord Jesus performing miracles before her eyes with people during his time on earth. She saw him multiply fish and bread, walk on water, heal the woman with the bleeding disorder, etc….She cannot describe his face, but she knew without a doubt it was him. With all my heart I wish I could say she became one of his sheep….but this I know: the Shepherd is calling her name.”

The Shepherd is calling many Muslim names, and many are responding. Devout God-fearing and hate-filled extremists alike are running to their Savior.
Back to top Go down
https://loveandgooddeeds.board-directory.net
Share this post on: reddit

Muslim Seekers :: Comments

No Comment.

Muslim Seekers

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Love and Good Deeds Crier :: Love Your Neighbor, Love Your Enemy, Love The Muslim :: Appendix 2: Muslim Seekers-
Jump to: